Saturday, November 10, 2012

une petite introduction [11-10-12]

Someone once said, "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!" 

But sometimes, it's really hard to do that. 
Sometimes, the circumstances make it impossible to "make lemonade", for who knows? Maybe you ran out of sugar making chocolate chip cookies last night. 

I'm Liv, an A-Team loser. 

I'm 15, a sophomore in high school, and one of the kids that most people consider "weird". Well, not really. I just consider myself weird because I don't really fit in with anyone. Not even the people I am technically "grouped with".

I'm a teachers pet (people laugh at me for saying "Have a good evening!" after my afternoon classes), a band geek (I've played french horn since 4th grade and am obsessed with marching band.), a theater geek (half my iPod is show tunes), a girl with a love for fashion, and an inspiring photographer.

When you think of "fashion" in my school, you probably think of the popular crowd of rich girls who wear abercrombie cardigans, designer jeans and Ugg boots. But, I acquire my own sense of fashion. It involves thrift store finds, sale-rack anthropologie pieces, and a whole load of vintage.
... its a bit of an obsession.

For me, the outfit sets the mood of the day.

So yeah. This has been a really tiny introduction on me. Maybe as you keep reading, and keep posted with this blog, you'll find out even more of the things that make me "me".

I have decided to start blogging because I have been inspired by some of the amazing blogs I have encountered. (ie. "Style Rookie", "The Inglenook", etc.) I really love blogs, I have started MANY but have never kept up with them. Hopefully, this one is it. 

I want to post things that you will enjoy. DIYs, beauty tips, trends, cool photography, artsy shtuff, playlists that I think you'll enjoy... and my day to day life. Because no one ever wrote "Life for Dummies".

No comments:

Post a Comment